June 10, 2013

Best Brownies Round Up

Pin It!
Note: I will be put if town and unable to be on the Internet for this week. So even if I don't respond to your comments, know I will when I get home and they will make my day no matter when I read them!

I have a major thing for brownies. It is border line ridiculous. 

This post is dedicated to brownies. I've tried many of other blogger's brownies from around the web and they all were delicious!  I thought it was high time I share some with you. Here are five recipes I've made and approved. 

Sally's (Sally's Baking Addiction) Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Super fudgy and the peanut butter swirl makes it amazing.  I didn't grind my oats fine enough and my mom didn't like the added texture, but I have adapted her yogurt method in my fudge swirled peanut butter brownies.  I personally still really enjoyed these for their ease and yum mines.


Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Nicki's (Chef-in-Training) Oreo Truffle Brownies
Made these for a party and there wasn't one left.  None.  Turns out oreos and cream cheese slathered on soft homemade brownies is irresistable.


Dorothy's (Crazy for Crust) S'mores Brownies
Marshmallow cheesecake makes these totally unique and completely delicious!  I used her idea in my marshmallow cheesecake swirled smores brownies.



Laura's (Got Chocolate) Best Fudge Brownies Ever
I'm always a little skeptical of "best ever" recipes.  Well, this one lived up to it's name.  Mine wasn't as fudgy, but it lasted nearly three weeks and was still as chocolatey and soft as when I first made it.  Quite a feat for a brownie recipe if you ask me.

The BEST super fudge brownies!

Megan's (Pip and Ebby) Reeses Cheesecake Brownies
A friend made these and they are divine.  Cheesecake, peanut butter, chocolate, and Reeses.  What's more to want?!



You ready for my favorites from this blog?  I linked some of them above, but here are four that I always turn to.










And now, three (see the theme, five, four, now three?!) brownie recipes I am dying to try!

Averie's (Averie Cook's) Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies



Kristy's (Sweet Treats and More) Minty Mousse Brownies




































Heather's (Heather's French Press) Snicker's Seven Layer Bars

magic bars with oreo and caramel








































Two more things:
2. Check out my pinterest board for even more brownie ideas.  There are a ton on there!
1. Tell me your favorite brownie recipe in the comments!  I would love links!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Your comments make my day!

DMCA.com Protection