June 15, 2013

Salad Saturdays: Avocado Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Pin It!
Sorry, this will be a short post.  I just got back from camp and will have a whole post dedicated to that soon, but first, lets talk salads!

Avocados and strawberries are some of my favorites and their colors make this salad really pop.  And then the raspberry vinaigrette is out of this world!  Colorful, a little sweet, and little vinegar, and super easy: amazing salad. 




 

 Hopefully the pictures spoke for themselves!  Short and sweet post and a short and sweet salad.
Avocado Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Recipe Source: The Sweet {Tooth} Life
Yield: 4 servings

Salad:
3 cups shredded lettuce
1 avocado, sliced,
8 large strawberries, sliced

Raspberry Vinaigrette:
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon salt

Salad: Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.

Raspberry Vinaigrette: Combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.  Pour over salad and serve.

If you missed the first of Salad Saturdays, check out my Fresh Lemon Kale Salad!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the pictures here are gorgeous! They're so vibrant and the salad looks delicious! And I can't wait for post about camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this one was way prettier than the other one as well. As for the camp post, be prepared for a long one! :)

      Delete
  2. Strawberries on salad- I think it was meant to be!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was meant to be! Strawberries have got to be one of the best fruits ever!

      Delete
  3. such professional pictures! LOVE, and looks soo good! Avocados are so good on salads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jerica! I had my siblings help with the pour shots:) I always seem to put avocados on my salads. They are SOOO good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Your comments make my day!

DMCA.com Protection