Catherine from Living the Gourmet nominated me for the Sunshine Award and I am so honored! Thank you so much Catherine!
There are few rules to receiving this award:1. Include an image of the award in your post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person(s) who nominated you.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself.
4. Name 10 bloggers to received this award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them
know they have been nominated.
Here are the questions Catherine asked:
1. Describe something that amazes you?
I'm always amazed by my parents willingness to sacrifice for me.
Choose to find joy.
3. What is your #1 indulgence?
I'll spend the most money on shoes. For food, probably Fettuccini Alfredo.
4. What is one healthy habit that you embrace?
Haha, frozen fruit and running, to balance out the Alfredo ;)
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Once you get me moving, I can be either. It's the getting me out of bed once I've laid down that determines the answer. Generally, I'm a morning person.
6. What do you value most in a person? Why?
I value humility. I really respect it when someone is willing to admit their shortcomings and be honest with what they can do. Humility isn't quitting or throwing a pity party; it's being honest and secure.
7. If you could eliminate one thing you have to do routinely what would it be? Why?
Forgetting things like piano books for lessons or gym locations for practice. Ugg. That, and dry skin.
8. What do you do when you need peace of mind?
Talk it out with my parents or a friend. Or go outside for a walk.
9. What is the one thing that makes you the happiest?
A satisfying day well spent.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?
My biggest pet peeve is when people lie to make themselves look good. I'm very justice oriented and I want the truth to be forward all the time.
11. What is your favorite outdoor activity and how often do you engage in that activity?
I enjoy running when the weather is nice and when it's not, I really like toasting marshmallows over our outdoor fire pit. That's an activity, right?
And Tammy, I don't know if I can nominate you too, but you are always so sweet, too!
You do not have to participate if you do not want to, I just want you to know your posts and comments always make me smile! If you choose to participate, here are the questions I have for you:
1. What is your #1 indulgence?
2. What makes you happiest?
3. What is the most important thing in a person?
4. Are you a morning or night person?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. What are your childhood memories associated with Christmas baking?
7. Describe your fashion sense in one word.
8. What would be your perfect afternoon?
9. What is a habit you want to get rid of?
10. What is a hobby you'd like to try?
11. What is a trend you would start?
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!